Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"I and the Father are One"


John 10:30
"I and the Father are one.”'
John 10:38"....... so that you may come to know and may continue knowing that the Father is in union with me and I am in union with the Father.”"

Here Jesus isn't saying he is part of a Trinity. He's simply saying he is in harmony with  his fathers actions and commandments. Even us humans can be one with Jehovah and Jesus.

John 17:11"........Holy Father, watch over them on account of your own name, which you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are one."
John 17:21"so that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, so that the world may believe that you sent me."

John 14:9"....Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father........

Everyone has heard of the phrase "he's a chip off the old block" and the Idiom "He's a spitting image of his father", but no one would say the Father and son are apart of a Twinity. It only means

No comments:

Post a Comment