Sunday, March 9, 2014

Does Phillipians 2:5,6 prove trinity?

Keep this mental attitude in you that was also in Christ Jesus,6  who, although he was existing in God’s form, gave no consideration to a seizure, namely, that he should be equal to God. 

The greek word morphe means either an external appearance/visual representation. Which is exactly what Jesus is. He was made from heaven just like God's angels.

1Corinthians 15:47,48" The first man is from the earth and made of dust; the second man is from heaven. Like the one made of dust, so too are those made of dust; and like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly."

Hebrews 1:7"Also, he says about the angels: “He makes his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.”

Also Jesus was a Divinely appointed prophet by God
John 12:49:50"For I have not spoken of my own initiative, but the Father who sent me has himself given me a commandment about what to say and what to speak. 50 And I know that his commandment means everlasting life. So whatever I speak, I speak just as the Father has told me."


Although human, Moses Was Made to be like God. In this case, in the sense of authority
Exodus 4:15,16" So you must speak to him and put the words in his mouth, and I will be with you and him as you speak, and I will teach you men what to do. 16  He will speak for you to the people, and he will be your spokesman, and you will serve as God to him."

Exodus 7:1,2"Jehovah then said to Moses: “See, I have made you like God to Phar′aoh, and Aaron your own brother will become your prophet. 2  You are to repeat everything that I will command you, and Aaron your brother will speak to Phar′aoh, and he will send the Israelites away from his land."

No comments:

Post a Comment